Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

For a short history of the event: http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=Minisite_Generic&content_type_id=882&display_order=1&mini_id=1084 . Personally, I refer to it as Singles Awareness Day - or SAD for short. But this is the first year that I really don't CARE. It makes no difference to me. I think of this as a growth thing. Although Leah did give me an adorable white stuffed hippo with a pink bow around it's neck...which made my whole day!!! Oh, and our supervisor is buying us lunch. Which is cool.

OK - so apparently Peder means something offensive in Albanian. I didn't know - I just misspelled Peter b/c I'm a lazy typist. One of my vendor's just had a FIT. OK - this is ENGLISH. Sorry about the misspelling, but in ENGLISH, Peder does not impute any offense. If I were in Albania, I would feel really really bad. But I'm in America right now. And I didn't know you were Albanian.

No comments: